Jobs / Vacancies
VACANCY FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
SCREENPRINTING AND SUPPLIES
Our organisation is in the sales of printing inks and production of souvenirs, branded apparel and other customized products. We are a small set-up in the middle of expansion plans. Our clients are predominantly large corporate organisations, businesses in the informal sector, SMEs, NGOs, individuals and government agencies.
We seek to recruit a goal-oriented sales and business development officer to drive our sales efforts as our business expands. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving business and sales with our print inks, screen printing, souvenirs and product customisation business.
- Aggressive our screen printing, souvenirs and product customization business.
- Development of comprehensive sales operations plans with a proven ability to forecast and identify opportunities and new markets.
- Build and maintain strong and profitable relationships among key
clients, stakeholders and prospects throughout the country to ensure
stable supply and implementation of products sold.
- Consistently meeting sales targets.
- Must have the passion or technical acumen to educate the customers on the products.
- Manage sales contract negotiations from prospects to implementation.
- Utilise customer feedback, market intelligence and data to contribute to product sales and distribution.
Education and Requirements
- Ability to communicate and build successful business relationships
- Ability to meet consistent sales targets
- Sales education or experience is a must, with a proven record of success
- Must be a self-starter, show discipline and a willingness to learn
- Having a functional understanding of social media is a big plus
A successful candidate will receive
- Data Allocation
- 1000Ghc monthly salary with a 7% percent commission on every sale made.
- 2-month probation. 5000Ghc monthly sales target
- Salary is negotiated upwards after successfully passing the probation period.
Email your CV to :