Terms & Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE All orders and transactions between Custom and Print and the customer are accepted on these conditions of sale only. It is the responsibility of the customer to read such conditions before entering upon a transaction.
2. EXCLUSIVITY CUSTOM AND PRINT trading terms and conditions shall apply to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions, unless an agreement is in writing and signed by a representative of CUSTOM AND PRINT and the Customer.
3. VARIATIONS CUSTOM AND PRINT may vary, without any liability, the content of the site, including quotations, sales literature or other documents as long as such alterations do not materially affect the quality of the goods. All products are printed by hand, as such CUSTOM AND PRINT shall endeavour to match the colour, style and positioning on each item however CUSTOM AND PRINT is unable to guarantee an exact match.
4. PRICE All prices quoted on CUSTOM AND PRINT website are in GHS and are exclusive of postage within the 10 regions of Ghana unless otherwise stated quoted orders which shall illustrate a unit and courier cost. This cost shall be quoted to the customer prior to acceptance. CUSTOM AND PRINT is entitled to increase the price of goods at any time prior to printing the product(s) due to factors beyond our control, however once the product(s) has been printed CUSTOM AND PRINT will honour the price as per the email agreement with the customer.
5. QUOTES Quotes are valid for a period of 30 days unless otherwise agreed in writing by CUSTOM AND PRINT. A quote is a separate agreement between CUSTOM AND PRINT and the customer and as such the customer is not entitled to any further discount as advertised on the website.
6. PAYMENT The customer shall pay for all goods prior to print and dispatch due to the personalised nature of trade unless otherwise agreed in writing between CUSTOM AND PRINT and the customer. Should an agreement be accepted between CUSTOM AND PRINT and the customer, CUSTOM AND PRINT is entitled to invoice the customer for payment on or at any time after dispatch of goods. The customer shall make payment without deduction or setoff within 30 days of the date upon the invoice. Payment is to be made either by cheque made payable to CUSTOM AND PRINT or using the secure online server within our website or mobile money services. In making payment the customer is within agreement that they are the account holder and that sufficient funds are held to honour the payment.
7. NON PAYMENT If payment has not been made within 30 days of the invoiced date, CUSTOM AND PRINT is entitled to (a) Suspend any further orders for the customer, and (b) Charge the customer interest at a rate of 2% a month or part thereof from the date such monies are due until payment in full is made, and (c) Pass on all collection charges to the customer that are incurred in the collection of the monies, until payment in full is made.
8. CANCELLATION No goods are sold to the customer on a sale or return basis. The customer has no right to reject or return the goods without the consent of CUSTOM AND PRINT. As goods are personalised a 'cooling off' period is not applicable. Personalised items of clothing may not be exchanged or refunded should the customer request an incorrect size at time of order. Your statutory rights are not affected. CUSTOM AND PRINT reserves the right to cancel and refund with immediate effect all orders relating to images CUSTOM AND PRINT deem to be copyright, or have justifiable concern that images requested to be printed are copyright or detriment to the CUSTOM AND PRINT brand.
9. ALTERATIONS CUSTOM AND PRINT shall endeavour to make amendments to requested orders as timely as possible. However if this request is received after the product has been printed CUSTOM AND PRINT shall not be liable for the cost of a reprint.
10. DELIVERY Any dates provided for delivery are approximate only, and CUSTOM AND PRINT is not responsible for the timely receipt of goods once dispatched to the customer. As such, late deliveries will not be refunded, and payment will be pursued due to the personalised nature of our products. Please note CUSTOM AND PRINT next day print and dispatch service is currently only applicable to gift orders, and is offered at the discretion of CUSTOM AND PRINT. Orders not received within 10 working days of dispatch must be reported to CUSTOM AND PRINT by email. Failure to notify us within this period may result in CUSTOM AND PRINT not accepting any responsibility for items dispatched and not delivered/received.
11. DELIVERY COSTS The cost displayed throughout the site excludes the cost of delivery within the 10 regions of Ghana and international shipping with the exception of quoted orders which shall be quoted to illustrate unit and courier costs. This cost shall be quoted to the customer prior to acceptance. Costs for delivery outside Ghana shall be calculated in accordance with point 12 of these terms. Orders will be dispatched parcels a Courier at the discretion of CUSTOM AND PRINT. Goods returned to CUSTOM AND PRINT described as undeliverable, will be subject to a redelivery charge.
12. OVERSEAS DELIVERY Postage outside Ghana will be calculated dependent upon the weight of the products ordered. For small orders these costs shall be calculated during the checkout process. For larger orders a quote is available upon request. Parcels leaving Ghana shall be identified with a customs label identifying the contents of the parcel. This may be examined by customs.
13. DAMAGED GOODS Damaged goods must be reported to CUSTOM AND PRINT within 48 hours of delivery by email, failure to do so and CUSTOM AND PRINT will not accept responsibility and the customer shall not be entitled to reject the goods. Upon agreement by email CUSTOM AND PRINT will cover the cost for the return of the product(s) using courier costs on larger orders. Products must be received by CUSTOM AND PRINT to qualify for a replacement free of charge. A refund may be considered at the discretion of CUSTOM AND PRINT. A refund or replacement will not be offered in the instance that an image of poor quality has been supplied by the customer and printed by CUSTOM AND PRINT.
14. COLOUR AND SAMPLE MATCHING CUSTOM AND PRINT will endeavour to match colours as closely as possible. Exact colour matching onto different substrates is not always possible and CUSTOM AND PRINT is unable to guarantee an exact match. As such the customer has no right to reject or return the goods on these grounds. Should the customer have concerns regarding the colour match on multiple orders of the same design CUSTOM AND PRINT recommends that a sample mug or shirt is obtained, to proceed without a sample is at the sole risk of the customer. All products are printed by hand, as such CUSTOM AND PRINT shall endeavour to match the colour, style and positioning on each item however CUSTOM AND PRINT is unable to guarantee an exact match.
15. IMAGES CUSTOM AND PRINT does not accept responsibility for the quality of images sent to us, 'the higher the quality of image the better the print'. (Please refer to the FAQ section of this site). Licensed or copyright images, logos or trademarks must not be submitted to CUSTOM AND PRINT by the customer for reprint without the consent of the owner. CUSTOM AND PRINT shall not be liable for any claim or expense arising out of any illegal or libellous matter printed for the customer or any infringement of copyright or patent or similar right resulting from compliance of the customers instructions either expressed or implied. Any legal costs incurred in such matter shall be borne by the customer. CUSTOM AND PRINT reserves the right to cancel and refund with immediate effect all orders relating to images CUSTOM AND PRINT deem to be copyright, or have justifiable concern that images requested to be printed are copyright or detriment to the CUSTOM AND PRINT brand.
16. DESIGN SERVICE CUSTOM AND PRINT Design offers an On Line Service that is designed to provide the customer with the opportunity to view an illustration of their image on our products. CUSTOM AND PRINT shall then resize the image to provide the customer with a product of optimal quality. CUSTOM AND PRINT accepts no responsibility for poor quality images submitted to us. The better the image supplied to CUSTOM AND PRINT the better the print.
17. ERRORS CUSTOM AND PRINT does not accept responsibility for customer input or spelling mistakes on orders. CUSTOM AND PRINT does not accept responsibility for errors on larger orders once a printing proof has been accepted by email with the customer.
18. LIABILITY Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by negligence on behalf of CUSTOM AND PRINT, CUSTOM AND PRINT will not be liable to the customer by reason of any representation, implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the conditions for any consequential loss or damage (whether for loss or profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever which arise out of, or in connection with the supply of the goods or their use or resale by the customer.
19. WEBSITE LIABILITY Whilst CUSTOM AND PRINT endeavours to keep the website and emails free from viruses, trojans, worms and any other similar such ailments, CUSTOM AND PRINT shall not be liable to the customer or site visitors for any destructive results.
20. FORCE MAJEURE CUSTOM AND PRINT shall not be liable to the customer or be deemed to be in breach of the contract of sale for any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of CUSTOM AND PRINT obligations in relation to the goods if the delay or failure was due to any reason beyond CUSTOM AND PRINT reasonable control.
21. JURISDICTION Any contract formed under these conditions of sale shall be construed and enforced in accordance with English Law in the Courts Ghana.